16.Leg Length:小腿长                      78cm
17.Leg Full Length:全腿长                 104cm
18.Full Height:总身高                     168cm-175
·         19. weight:体重                          45kg-55kg
19.请在简历注明本人真实相关尺寸并附生活照一张,否则不予处理
JACKJONES/SELECTED试衣模特职位
工作职责:
1.SELECTED是Bestseller公司旗下时尚商务男装
2.试穿新款样衣,并配合工艺师和服装设计师进行样衣的调整。薪资:50元/小时(税前)
任职要求:
身高、围度等相关标准:
1.M号型(男生)
2.身高178-185cm :
3.臀围97-98cm  腿长105cm
4.腰围83-84cm(肚脐下4cm一周
5.腿围:53-54cm
6.体重140斤左右
7.请在简历中标注相关围度并附本人生活照一张,否则不予处理

3 J4 L; O. v* d+ a# L
8 g2 i) R% J$ ?+ D5 M  T. G8 ^6 R# K3 o- N
Kitty Liu(刘玉婷)
Human Resources Department, h; R$ C( s  l" u$ G% u
Bestseller Fashion Group China
TEL:
Fetion:
E-mail:
add:                     
北京市朝阳区光华路世贸天阶D15

' C8 P, q5 \" o) E4 T# @# D  T
( V' V1 R# k* ~; U
) ?7 B9 ~4 Z# Q7 W. H2 N$ l* i
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-9 16:00:06 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e192:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-15 12:07:51 | 显示全部楼层
# P4 d$ T5 H, B5 o0 Z
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ding{:soso_e146:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 1970-1-1 08:00:00

to fight the debris. do

post_deleted
发表于 2013-9-26 16:20:14 | 显示全部楼层

y1019

買い物に行くための究極の方法は、Web購買でお金を小売業者によってであろう。小売業者のこれらの種類は、それぞれに魅力があなたの特定の人に必要となる取引先のものからの素晴らしい選択肢を保持します。サプライヤー小売製品から特定のはについては、各商品がブラシにできるようにペイントボールを洗浄し、また、ちょうど何必ずしも、靴やブーツにできるように、コンポーネントにできるようにするには、スポンジにできるように洗剤で始まる装いアイテムが必要になります含む。シングルは、どこか別の場所に移動する必要はありません。それは良い品質の商品は本当に低コストの選択肢を提示するので、購入に関するセンターです。
4 ?, ^+ C) W* L+ i4 k2 ]マネー小売業者は通常、単一のお金よりも低い値を持つ1つの選択のアイテムを持っていることの単一の大きな手段です。ただ素晴らしいことは、低コスト率のこれらの種類の偉大な配列のこれらの種類を取得することはありませんか?シングルは、単にお金を小売業者に加え、ウェブマネー小売店にあなたの消費者のために存在するのサプライヤー小売製品からの完全な選択に関してインターネットサイトに行かなければならない。誰もがインターネットサイトを見て、また彼/彼女の必要性に関することができ、ライトアップを選択することができます。特定の購買さんは、単に今日離れてクリック単にです。この個々のあなたの石から小売業者やまた??ortar小売店通常使用できないことができる訴訟当事者のための無制限の選択肢を、見つけることができます。 ウェブ購買お金小売業者にこれらの種類に関するhuan??hangrnもう一つの現実は、それが個々の本物のスポットのために運転すると、身体の購買に関するしているときに持っているかもしれない価値のない疲労から来る低下するであろう。さらに、特定のガスだけ失われることはありませんし、いくつかのモテ資金が保存されます。そしてまた、これらのひとつひとつに貢献、人々は、彼らがどこに移動し、その特定の場所に座って大きな買い物を見つけていないが必要ながら、彼らの特定の多くの作業時間を節約するのに役立ちます。そしてまた、これはあなたに多くの場合、いくつかの重要な実行に適用される時間を節約します。
# a  [# l- ^% p; H3 C" v相关的主题文章:
# ^% T, \% D" L( z; ^  y; H# V( {' G" q
4 t) `; m, }' E* J. z1 k/ {$ \/ Y  
; p  w- D7 A! H; u   http://www.imeai.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51&pid=645877&page=27&extra=page=1#pid645877( y/ L$ v# H* M6 ^3 }% c
  ( G% x8 X* K0 y0 V+ P
   http://feite.cc/forum.php?mod=post&action=reply&fid=43&tid=24740&extra=page=1&replysubmit=yes&infloat=yes&handlekey=fastpost; |  e+ E: p  t* b/ f; u

; w' w' Q% r, D$ m  \3 \( C. I+ \9 `   http://www.jsgygs.gov.cn/index.asp
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-7 18:10:32 | 显示全部楼层

not only things

However, I don't believe that they won't help her just because she is buying her own home. Like I said, they go by income. For the marketing character "everything is transformed into a commodity, not only things, but the person himself,maillot de foot pas cher, his physical energy, his skills, his knowledge, his opinions, his feelings, even his smiles". Such people are not able to care, "not because they are selfish, but because their relationship to each other and to themselves is so thin"..
, n$ g# G" d7 A8 y( k1 DIn my upper-level classes (securities regulation and unincorporated business entities), I get numerical evaluations that are substantially above the school mean scores. my contracts class, however, the scores are below the mean, reflecting what I think is a fairly bi-modal distribution.
7 k! M1 k. D# T& l. E1 fThis will reveal any imperfections or cracks in the fuselage so you can fix them. From the fuselage, move on to the model's more intricate components. I would have a hard time believing that a show like this would last past its first season. Remember another Comedy Central show called Lil' Bush? It wasn't really entertaining because at some point, the Bush jokes got old.
) W1 B- s3 r- u) jI have 2 pictures of myself and a flash project I created. That about it for now. Other innovations in glass have also enabled it to become less of a building material and more of a design feature in homes across the globe. Glass is now stronger and safer than ever, allowing it to be used anywhere from roofs to staircases and interior walls - glass is no longer just for windows and the occasional sliding door..
9 n* `+ q; L0 `( P. d9 Y" hThe spirit of Protestant fair play turns out to be its own slow suicide; faced with Catholic intransigence, which reveals by concealment,Sac louis vuitton, Colonel Hayward undergoes a political "conversion" that also signals the appropriate evangelical response to the growing Catholic presence. Toleration turns out to be passive collaboration with the demonic, foreign forces of Popery; by contrast, Colonel Hayward conversion from impotent rescuer to political activist is a program for a revitalized Protestant masculinity, one that will defend British women--and British property--from Catholic toils. 2 b7 F( w5 n* k
"Victoria Beckham is so nasty. Why doesn't she just go home?! Her dresses are beautiful, but I don't care what she does. En los últimos tiempos, ha realizado estudios para probar las afirmaciones de salud de la savia del árbol de la Sangre de grado. Por ejemplo, personas más bien elegiría un sangre de grado bálsamo que un placebo, para aliviar la hinchazón, incomodidad, dolor y enrojecimiento, como resultado de las hormigas, abejas, cortes, mosquitos, avispas y reacciones alérgicas de la planta. + ^0 v4 |; D8 o4 M
To do this, you don't need fancy locksmith tools such as lock pick guns and electrics. You need only have the standard lock pick,maillot chelsea, tension wrench,maillot foot, and the requisite patience and skill.. Eaton is still somewhat of anonymous. What did he tell America why you have Iraq.
8 f! R- h* v) M: f0 speople are good and positive, it is because they have created the habit of thought. second chapter, of Thought on Circumstances, is one long exercise in pick-yourself-up-by-your-psychic-bootstraps-and-stride-toward-success. Killing Them Softly When two upstarts bust into a mob-protected poker game and snatch the dough, Jackie () pulls cleanup duty. The enforcer scoffs at such poor form,maillot manchester city 2013, but boasts at least one eccentricity for an assassin: He doesn't do hits up-close; emotion's such a mess.
1 s/ K5 @# T) }/ @) D相关的主题文章:9 a4 Q$ v4 M- R' l. r

C" A8 i3 @8 Q4 K* t+ W+ B  
: C: F: S6 G; i$ L; g" s5 e; N   http://bbs.baozimumen.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=305871
  h( U5 Z/ y' d4 |, [  f1 z. b  * v8 q% B: E& v2 A" f
   http://52zxcc.com/a/baiboyazhouyulechengguanwang/20130609/8.html& A0 s- B8 K$ ~- b
  7 {- Y4 Q, n3 C) {' f3 D
   http://www.hftreview.com/pg/blog/mike/read/120848/exchange-focus-warsaw-stock-exchange#comments
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 邀请注册

本版积分规则